Service charges constitute the source of income through which Ticketmaster makes it possible to offer our users a simultaneous distribution of tickets.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- What is the limit of tickets a person can buy?
- Does Ticketmaster book tickets for Customers or Companies?
- How do you price tickets?
- Why is there a service charge on tickets?
- Purchases with digital or virtual cards
- How can I redeem my Tickemtaster gift card?
- What type of bank card should I choose when making my purchase?
- Are service charges and/or access delivery or shipping charges refundable?
- How can I get my refund if the Ticketmaster Center where I purchased my tickets was closed?