No, Ticketmaster sells all tickets on behalf and order of the property or developer. There are certain seats that do not go on sale since they are kept by the property itself at the expense of the promoter, the artist and the sponsor of the event. These are usually used for the press and / or special guests of the same.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- What is the limit of tickets a person can buy?
- Does Ticketmaster book tickets for Customers or Companies?
- How do you price tickets?
- Why is there a service charge on tickets?
- Purchases with digital or virtual cards
- How can I redeem my Tickemtaster gift card?
- What type of bank card should I choose when making my purchase?
- Are service charges and/or access delivery or shipping charges refundable?
- How can I get my refund if the Ticketmaster Center where I purchased my tickets was closed?