Service charges apply to each ticket or access purchased, as well as ticket delivery or access shipping charges apply to each transaction made through Ticketmaster and none are refundable.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- What is the limit of tickets a person can buy?
- Does Ticketmaster book tickets for Customers or Companies?
- How do you price tickets?
- Why is there a service charge on tickets?
- Purchases with digital or virtual cards
- How can I redeem my Tickemtaster gift card?
- What type of bank card should I choose when making my purchase?
- Are service charges and/or access delivery or shipping charges refundable?
- How can I get my refund if the Ticketmaster Center where I purchased my tickets was closed?