Depending on the Ticketmaster Center, you can receive help with the following:
- Buying tickets for any available event,
- Collecting your tickets,
- Refund your tickets for confirmed canceled or postponed events, and
- Reprinting t ickets with prior authorization from the property owner or record of events before the public ministry.
Some services not available at the centers include:
- Changing your credit card,
- Picking up tickets if you're a minor,
- Print your Ticketfast tickets,
- Refund your purchase if the event is not eligible for refund or does not have a refund date, and
- Reprint tickets due to theft or loss without prior authorization from the property owner or record of events before the public ministry.