We remind you that you can access your refund even if the card with which the purchase was made is canceled, the refund is issued directly to the buyer's account, it is not linked to the card. For more information please check with your bank.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- What is the limit of tickets a person can buy?
- Does Ticketmaster book tickets for Customers or Companies?
- How do you price tickets?
- Why is there a service charge on tickets?
- Purchases with digital or virtual cards
- How can I redeem my Tickemtaster gift card?
- What type of bank card should I choose when making my purchase?
- Are service charges and/or access delivery or shipping charges refundable?
- How can I get my refund if the Ticketmaster Center where I purchased my tickets was closed?