The customer will be able to choose from the following ticket delivery methods:
- Physical Ticket
- Digital Ticket
Each event will have one, two, or three of these delivery methods available, depending on the logistics and operation of the events, as defined by the venues or organizers.
The TicketFast and Digital Ticket delivery methods will require a verification process of the address provided by the customer. If any of the data provided by the customer does not match the data on the bank statement used for payment, the ticket delivery method will be changed to Physical Ticket.
These tickets can be downloaded and printed on any printer starting from the confirmed date, which will be communicated by email. If the customer chooses this delivery method and the corresponding verification is successfully completed, the tickets will be delivered following the procedure below:
- Tickets purchased online will be sent to the email address associated with your Ticketmaster account.
- Ticketmaster will only send the tickets once.
- The customer can print their tickets from the moment they receive them or from the moment they receive the confirmation email indicating that they can download them through the Ticketmaster website.
- Tickets purchased online will be printed through the Ticketmaster website during the designated collection period indicated in the event information or in the confirmation email sent by Ticketmaster. To do so, the customer must access the Ticketmaster website using their email address and password.
- The customer is responsible for the proper use of their password. Tickets that are not printed within the specified time may be canceled without any liability on the part of Ticketmaster, and no refund or reimbursement will be provided for the amounts paid by the customer. We kindly ask that you check the collection times for the event you plan to attend.
These tickets can be picked up at a Ticketmaster Outlets starting from the confirmed date, which will be communicated by mail.
To collect your tickets, the cardholder of the bank card used for the purchase or the authorized person at the time of purchase must provide:
- Purchase confirmation number.
- A valid ID document (INE, passport, professional ID, or military card).
- The credit or debit card used for the purchase.
There will be a charge of $10.00 pesos at the time of ticket collection. This amount is in addition to the $35.00 pesos charged for the Physical Ticket at the time of the electronic transaction on our website. This way, you will be covering the total cost of $45.00 pesos for this service.
We would like to inform you that the additional charge of $10.00 pesos collected upon ticket collection helps authenticate the online transaction you made, providing security to prevent misuse of your card data. If you fail to present the card or if the issuing bank does not approve the $10.00 pesos charge, the tickets will not be handed over to you.
The person collecting the tickets must sign the corresponding present card receipt.
The customer expressly acknowledges and accepts that if they or the authorized person fails to collect the tickets no later than 48 hours before the corresponding event, the tickets may be canceled without any liability on the part of Ticketmaster, and no refund or reimbursement will be provided for the amounts paid by the customer.
Only in the case where the ticket purchase is made within 48 hours prior to the event, the customer or the person authorized by the customer at the time of purchase may collect the ticke
ts at the venue's box office up to one hour before the event's start. After that time, the tickets will be canceled without any liability on the part of Ticketmaster, and no refund or reimbursement will be provided for the amounts paid by the customer.
These tickets can be found in the Ticketmaster app under the "My Events" section starting from the date that will be confirmed by email. If the customer chose the Digital Ticket delivery method during their purchase, their mobile phone serves as their ticket. With this delivery method, the customer can only access their tickets on their phone through the Ticketmaster app and/or the mobile version of the Ticketmaster website.
The tickets cannot be printed from your online account or downloaded and sent to your email. Therefore, we suggest adding your tickets to a digital wallet so that you always have them on hand, even without an internet connection.
Regardless of the delivery method chosen, tickets cannot be replaced, printed, or collected more than once. Once the customer has collected or printed the purchased tickets, they will be solely responsible for them and for their use or destination.
Ticketmaster will not replace printed or collected tickets, even in case of loss, misplacement, or partial or total damage. If your tickets have been stolen, we kindly ask you to contact us through the help button within the "My Tickets" section of your Ticketmaster account.